Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Photos & Videos...

Dear Committees/Participants,

If anyone wants the photos and videos of 10th CFC, there are few choices to obtain them:
I) Burn into CDs (1 CD for Photos & 1 CD for Videos) - 1st CD for RM3 @ 2nd CD for RM5
II) Transfer to a portable device for free (available during sunday school at 11am-1.30pm)

If anyone want to order for CDs, make sure to send me a mail to inform me at nk_suan@hotmail.com. Please do include your name and the details mentioned above..

By the way, sending photos through mail wasn't a bad idea but max only 10-15 photos per mail and only 10 mails per day. For your information, there are more than 800+ photos which consists of 600+MB excluding videos which consists of 600+MB and the videos cannot send through mail cause mail max only 10MB. Please do considerate, TQ...

Pss: I apologize to you all cause late to inform you guys about the photos and videos due to the fact that I fall sick for few days. Sorry again for the delays. My bad...

Written by,
10th CFC photographer, Ngiap Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own skin!

Powered by Blogger