Friday, May 30, 2008

Thank you all !!

Thank all of you for helping out in the 10th Children's Fellowship Camp !! All your effort and time have gone to a good cause and I'm sure each and everyone of you made many many friends.



Thanks to Hvey Jci, Kelly and Shu Mei, the programmers who planned activities to keep the children entertained. I sincerely thought it was better than last year's activities and the games kept them having fun. Both the opening ceremony and the talent night were handled very well and I think it had a record number of parents turning up. Keep it up !!



Thanks to Leon, John, Yu Ming, Shu Xian, Ai Ling and Hui Li for preparing good food and ensuring the canteen was clean. I didn't know what you guys did until the 3rd day when I spent more time in the canteen and knew your job is as important as any other and without you guys, I don't know how we would survive.



Thanks to Ngiap Kim, Xuan Shan, Mun Wai and Pei Wen for sacrificing your sleep and making sure that everyone else was warm at night. Thanks for making sure the children bathed quickly and always there to help out any other committees. Another department whose job cannot be underestimated.



And definitely thank you to all my facilitators !!! Charmaine, Suelyn, Chee Keong, Lynn, Jusryn, See Tho, Xuan Zhi, Zhe Yoing, Shuh Chin, Kai-Yuan, Ying Phin, Li Wah, Kai-Cong, Zhen Whei, Yin Qin, Yu Feng, Yan Leng, Zhu Shaun, Justin, Ong Tong, Sui Lun, Sze Mei, Nicole, Mike T, Rebecca and Yee Wan !! You guys were absolutely great and I'm very happy to have been able to lead you. I know all you guys had fun and made many new friends. Haha, I hope I didn't neglect any of you and took care to all your needs. Hope the lozenges helped your sorethroat.



And of course, thank you Geetha for organizing the camp and giving us all the opportunity to learn so much. Even if I'm a senior in this camp, I know that I've learned alot too. The memories will stay with us always.


So youths, do continue to support the BISDS Youth Group and join in all our activities. And for the memories :


1 Comments:

Blogger Jci said...

GO YOUTH GROUP!!!
GO CFC!!!
NEXT UP!! REUNION!!! YAYAYAYAYA!!!

June 1, 2008 at 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own skin!

Powered by Blogger