Tuesday, February 26, 2008

BISDS Youth Outing

Firstly, thanks to everyone who helped out last Friday and Saturday. I'm sure although we were tired, we had a fun time. By the way, we got to do good deeds and accumulate merits.

On the 8th of March, there'll be a youth outing. I hope all youths would be able to make it. Not sure about the details yet (I'll put it up soon), but just to inform you guys so you can make yourselves available.

9th is a BISDS holiday so no worries k, we can stay out till evening.

Cheers
~Sui Yuan~

PS : Who have pics on CNY caroling, pls send to me. Thx.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~xuanshan~ said...

hem...dun worry once i have collect it from van and kelly plus my side i'll burn one copied for u so tat u'll be able to put online

March 4, 2008 at 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own skin!

Powered by Blogger